Carter County Omnium Covid-19 Safety
To minimize the risk of Covid-19 spread we will do the following:
- Staff and volunteers will wear cloth masks.
- Participants will wear cloth mask when not racing.
- All participants, staff, and volunteers will sign release (available online) that they have no signs of Covid-19 or contact with others with Covid-19 or a fever within the last three days. Pens to be sanitized after each use.
- Podiums will be spaced 6 feet apart with gloved handing of trophies.
- Online registration will cover 95% of the racers, with the additional registrations to be done at social distancing.
- All results will be online only.
- All activities will be outdoors.
- No buffet of pins or other items, all are in their registration packet.
- Have one volunteer only responsible for sanitation and distancing safety.
- Keep up with changes and follow the Tennessee “Access Guidelines for Non-Contact Sports”
- After attending five USA Cycling “Event Organizer COVID 19 Updates”, will continue to attend their updates.
- Continue to update the USA Cycling Risk Assessment Tool which shows our Mitigation Plans as low risk and very prepared.